Bed & Breakfast
Hoeve Op Vollenhof
You can find us in the village of Wezep in the Netherlands. The Farm is situated in the northen part of the “Veluwe”, an area of outstanding beauty in the Province of Gelderland.The Farm was built in 1722, is part of the Estate “Vollenhof” en is protected by National Heritage. The countryside around the farm is varied and has a lot of woodland, all of which you can explore by bicycle and on foot directly from the farm. Also, not far away, you can visit beautiful old towns like Hattem and Elburg. The City of Zwolle is only about 10 kilometers away.
We offer Bed & Breakfast with two double (or twin) rooms with ensuite bathrooms and tea- and coffee making facilities. Your evening-meal can be ordered from outside or you can go out and have a meal in one of the nice restaurantsin the surrounding area. You can take a look at the seperate rooms here.
- Arrivals from 4 p.m.
- Departures before 10.30 a.m.
- No smoking inside the buildings.
- No pets allowed in the rooms.
- Bicycles are available from the farm (5 euro’s a day)
- Two people in double (or twin) room, with breakfast: €75-78 per room per night
- Single occupancy in double(or twin) room, withbreakfast: €55-57 per room per night
Contact us for a reservation, or if you have any questions before!